Ongoing retreats in the French Campus
Multiple workshops, one rejuvenation retreat program and visits to Lourdes, Cathares region & North-Eastern Spain
. ; . . .
Top: the Pyrénées local environment: the waterfall river (top right) is on the French campus’ property. Top right is the Mediterranean. In the center picture, A French monastry in the Cathar region, about one hour from the Pyrénean Holistic Center.
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE RETREAT ?
Once each participant has rested and is restored from the voyage with the Center’s raw juicing, energy elixirs and musico-therapy, a member of the staff will examing each participant’s ailments, complaints, medical records, medications, supplements, lifestyle, stress level, wish list and beliefs system, after which a list of the best holistic techniques and disease reversal workshops for each participant will be identified and proposed. On day two, Monday, the health-education retreat begins.
. . . l .
Small berries, medicinal plants & org. agricultural produce on property
One of the seven bedrooms of the two houses complex
On left picture, the Canigou mountain next to the French holistic center campus, the pictures from left to right are: One of the guest rooms, the central house (the second yoga house is behind), the waterfall (located five minutes from the Center, the river is on the property) and the last picture, the Mediterranean where swiming is possible, about one hour from the Center. Over 300 days of sun in this area.The property is at 700 metres in altitude, all water comes from cold springs and the environment is pristine and exuberant with Life. Capacity: ten to twelve participants per week.
. , . l .
Adjacent house facing river and mountains
House from distance, next to river
The French Center is located within three hours of the Lourdes pilgrimage village where participants can stay couple days and relish in cultural-green tourism, history, spiritual practice and its healing waters (ie, a medical dissertation proved that these waters were exceptionally rich in selenium and germanium, among other key minerals, all of which are in the right proportion to correctly hydrate each of our 70 trillion cells, which means that cellular respiration, waste excretion, oxygen intake and mitochondrial function will all work better).
THE RETREAT’S GENERAL EDUCATION AND REJUVENATION PROGRAM
Below, a typical health education retreat day made up of five hours of seminars and five hours of detox-revitalisation. These retreats are presently offered only in the French campus. This health-building education training program starts on day two of the retreat. During the course of the week, the holistic health techniques which are offered vary. In general, we propose to follow the Center’s holistic seventeen rejuvenation life enhancement processes. The second day (below) is but a general restoration program. Day three starts the actual chronic disease reversal program. Once enrolled, the participant will be informed on its detailed content.
1. Up at around sun rise: milk of clay detox drink to be followed with kidney and liver cleansing herbal teas. Meditation. Juicing.
2. One hour seminar on the history of science and medicine (a), on health freedoms and medical law (b), on different health systems in the world and the World Health Organization (c) and on chronic diseases epidemiology (ie, analysis on why certain parts of the world have no or few chronic diseases and live long happy lives). (d).
3. Breakfast consisting of raw vegan superfoods. And the Center’s raw organic cacao energy bars. Before and-or after eating, sun bathing, stretching with breathing exercises. Creative visualisation with tapping and-or acu-pressuring.
4. One hour seminar on the evidence that modern allopathic medicine for chronic diseases is an expensive failure, notwithstanding a few successes (a), the evidence of “spontaneous remissions” and chronic diseases reversal (b) the principles and strengths of holistic and integrative medicine (c) synthesis on recent novelties and “break-throughs” highlighted in different cancer and chronic diseases symposia (eg, American academy of advanced medicine (acam), cancer control conference and other fora) (d).
5. Free time. Meditation. Aromatherapy. Wine therapy (ie, small homeopathic doses): Lunch. Raw vegan foods. With possible exceptions, based on individual needs and reasonable desires, see the Center’s food and wine sections.
6. Siesta followed by musico-therapy with these following options: walking barefooted in the river, reflexology, oxygen therapies, (hyperbaric oxygen chamber, ozone session, balneotheray with hydrogen peroxide & aromatherapy), helio-therapy, hyperthermia via fir sauna and-or other energy enhancement activities from the general holistic techniques program (ie dozens of techniques to choose from within the seventeen holistic restoration processes).
7. One hour conference on the two following subjects: raw living foods (a) and anti-aging medicine (longevity), in light of recent findings including a synthesis of the Las Vegas anti-aging three days symposium (b).
8. Pulsed electro-magneto therapy and-or hyperbaric oxygen chamber session (*) followed by juicing. And light superfoods soup super, with a small raw-based phyto-nutrient rich smoothie.
9. One hour conference on concrete case studies from holistic medicine (eg, from cancer reversals, to cardio-vascular, diabetes, obesity, Parkinson’s, asthma, Alzheimer’s (among many other pathologies) reversals and-or significant reduction of symptoms with non-invasive natural holistic techniques).
10. Promenade outdoors identifying medicinal plants and mushrooms, exercises and-or lymphatic massage and-or rebounding. Herbal immuno-fortifying tea
11. One hour inter-active workshop on psycho-neuro-immunology, on the placebo-nocebo connection, on emotions, trauma and destressing techniques.
12. Free time: Dvd and books on holistic health and sustainability, warm foot baths, soft aromatherapy, art-therapy, music and deep sleep.
ON DAYS 9 AND 10, WRAPPING UP AND HOLISTIC CELEBRATION
On the last two day of the ten day workshop retreat, there will be a second discussion between a staff expert and the participant on a personalized health restoration plan of action with precision on follow-up (where to find active molecules, supplements, coordination with the participant’s health team and whatever may be needed) to be followed with staff precisions and-or suggestions on which holitic techniques may be the most beneficial for a participant’s health maintenance and-or health restoration program. The remainder of the day is devoted to free time in using the Center’s facilities and documentaries. Saturday, Sabbath is devoted to holistic celebration, creative visualization, a review of what was learnt and free time. Participants leave on day ten whenever they want.
Top: the Canigou Catalan mountain where the French Holwerrc Center resides
THE WEEK’S SERVICES IN A NUTSHELL
The ten days holistic retreat is made up of the following services: 40 hours of health education. 40 hours of specific and individualized health-building. Quality organic superfoods, meals and wines (ie, when indicated and in small doses). Two hours of consultation on fine-tuning via a personalized health restoration program for each participant. Access to the Center’s library and spa-exercises-hyperbaric-sauna center. (*) Use of all of the other holistic techniques that may be offered. Courtesy water and wine. Optional hikes and training certification.
The four French workshops are as follows: Longevity science (a): chronic diseases and cancer (b) Living foods and health (c) and legal training for health professioals (d). Click here for the details relative to the French campus’ education program
(*). In order to invest in a hyperbaric oxygen chamber and pulse electro-therapy machine, we are waiting for more funds. Likewise with an altitude chamber, a floating case and jacouzi pool.
WHAT ABOUT PARTICIPANT-PATIENT ACCOMPANIMENT ?
Because emotional support is vital to the healing process, participants who are advanced chronic disease patients may bring a spouse or significant other or close family member at no extra charges except for meal