1. Medical director of the Centre Mediterranéen de Bien-Etre Holistique in South France. This Holistic Fitness and Education Retreat Center has been organizing holistic rejuvenation education & wellbeing retreat programs since 2000. It is located in one of France’s most beautiful and pristine mountain areas in the Eastern Pyrénées, next to the Spain and the Mediterranean Sea.
2. Organic agriculture farmer, in particular, growing organic berries, herbs, greens and mushrooms, an activity which was certified by ECOCERT, Europe’s main organic certification agency. ECOCERT also certified the Mediterranean Center’s vegan raw organic chocolate truffles.
3. Director and Chief Science Officer of Advanced Cancer Research Institute. Professor Joubert has been a Court Expert in Carcinogenesis & Clinical Oncology from the naturopathic viewpoint. He has written over one hundred articles in this field and is working on a new book relative to holistic approaches to cancer. He has interviewed over 60 cancer experts for a holistic oncology documentary and partaken in many international cancer conferences each year in order to keep abreast of cancer breakthroughs. When possible, Professor Joubert organizes holistic oncology workshops,
4. Producer and filmmaker: Joubert has produced one documentary, on Holistic Oncology wherein carcinogenesis is redefined and a few holistic reversal protocols are outlined. More than 50 interviews of both cancer patients and cancer medical experts enrich this documentary. When he was getting ready to market it online in 2015, problems occurred. He therefore suspended this project, but continues to update the latest cancer breakthroughs, most of which are described in a pending book on breakthrough oncology protocols in association with a plan of action whose application would resolve the present cancer epidemic.
5. Litigation, International Human Rights Protection & Teaching Law: In conjunction with his work at the Holistic Law Institute, Professor Joubert has argued multiple cases in constitutional law, international human rights law and civil litigation, including, but not limited to medical malpractice and products liability law. Professor was also active as a court (judiciary) expert in integrative oncology (cancer). He was a visiting int’l public law professor at Gonzaga Law School in Wa and taught public international law, political science, and comparative public policy and social science for over ten years in Paris. (4) Joubert has also been proactive in public advocacy in both Europe and the US.
6. Journalist and Foreign Reporter in France and Israel: Trained at UPTEC school of social communication and journalism in Talence France under the direction of Robert Escarpit, with an apprenticeship under professor Escarpit of Le Monde, Joubert later worked at Bordeaux’s sole paper called Sud Ouest, in particular in its weekly called Sud Ouest Dimanche, under the direction of Roger Achéritéguy. Therein, in his early twenties, Joubert wrote one major depth report article (called “article de fond”) for the Journal, each week for close to one year. Thereafter, he represented the Sud Ouest Dimanche Journal in Israel and worked there as a journalist while delving in doctoral research for his public international law thesis. (6)
Bordeaux’s Law School: Faculté de Droit, Bordeaux (Pessac) France: Doctorate thesis (including preliminaries equivalent to a Masters) in public international law under the supervision of Professors Martres, Seurin and Jacques Ellul, one of Europe’s top sociology, philosophy and law professors.
School of Medicine (Paris): Conventional medicine education at Pierre et Marie Curie Faculté de Médecine.
Ecole d’Acupuncture Française: Three years of training in one of France’s best oriental medicine’s schools, Ecole Française d’Acupuncture in Paris.
School of Journalism (Social Communication and Information): Trained at UPTEC school of social communication and information journalism in Talence France under the direction of Robert Escarpit, with an apprenticeship under professor Escarpit as well as at Talence’s I.U.T. in journalism.
Bordeaux’s oenology institute in Talence, (Ecole d’oenologie de Bordeaux)under the direction of Professor Emile Peynaud, who is considered to be the modern father of oenoloty (ie, the art of making optimal wine).
CNAM,Centre National des Arts et Métiers, Paris. (clinical nutrition).
Naturopathy at CEREDOR (Vie & Action) Association and the Jus Cogens Institute. (France) Including training in aromatherapy, phytotherapy, exercises, yoga, Tai Chi, nutrition, fasting, meditation and other holistic techniques. When the CEREDOR (Vie & Action) director, Dr Passbecq, died, this natural medicine school closed.
School of Social Sciences (Paris) Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales. Political sociology doctorate training under the direction of one of France’s top political philosopher and sociologist, Raymond Aron.
Asian, African, Middle Eastern and Israel Studies:Additional education at the CHEAM (Centre des hautes études sur l’Afrique et l’Asie modernes) in Paris. Which included Middle East and Israel studies. Hence, Joubert’s Life in Israel,where he worked as an investigative journalist and studied (including at Jerusalem University and three kibbutzim) when he went there to reunit his Polish Jewish Mom with her long lost Brother from Haifa, David Green, who had fled Hitler’s destructive totalitarianism. The CHEAM was replaced by the French Government in 2000 with another international relations training school.
Summer Training at the International institute of human rights in Strasbourg founded by Nobel Peace Laureate René Cassin. where Pr. Joubert closely worked with European and int’l human rights expert Judge Louis-Edmond Pettiti. Summer training in public international law at the Hague Academy of International Law in Holland.
Lawyer training at Montpelier’s CRFPA (Centre regional de formation pour la profession d’avocat) and Nanterre University’s School of Law (including additional public international law training with former Culture Minister and law professor Jack Lang). Additional training at Harvard University, Jerusalem University (International Relations), Boston College, University of Massachusetts, Assumption and others schools and institutes.
Biogerontology, (ie, extending healthy human life-spans to 122 years), holistic oncology, (reversing the cancer process without the conventional mix of toxicity & misery), traditional naturopathy, French medicine and its health-care policy, Chinese acupuncture Medicine, clinical nutrition, oenology (wine science), organic agriculture, ecology, eco-development, sociology, comparative public policy, political science, international public law as well as other forms of law within the common and continental legal systems. Medicine is based as much on science as it is on culture and politics. Hence, Joubert’s skills in the social sciences and the law makes his coaching in health restoration more relevant.
Besides finishing up different books and documentaries, Joubert is exploring possibilities to create a European-flavored holistic health & rejuvenation retreat center in the US, possibly on the American West coast, one that would be associated to the Mediterranean Center for Holistic Medicine
The purpose of this American Holistic Health Retreat Center is to contribute in solving the American Health-care crisis, thanks to both the French model of health-care (See Exhibit A below) and what the best Science has consistently shown to be the most safe, effective and cost-friendly.
These Holistic Retreats use the best French, European and internatioal holistic and innovative methods that have been identified to maintain lengthy telomeres, abundant stem cells and strong repair genes while promoting the body to expedite senescent, cancer, viral, ectopic endometrial and other damaging cells and toxins.
On the Health System in France
France is far from being adequately holistic in terms of maximizing the conditions for a healthy lifespan, but its results are generally superior to the US’s results. Because Professor Joubert has significant experience with both the French and American health-care systems and their corresponding dignostic and treatment techniques, he may be available to consult on this and other health related issues, including with public health agents. (12) But this offer assumes public health agents and Congress are really interested in the People’s general welfare, health and achieving their birthright, a healhty lifespan way beyond 100 years.
Top: Expert testimony on a few differences between the American and French Health care systems. A few years ago, the W.H.O. experts ranked France’s health-care system as the number one, out of 191 countries, Source.
Pr Joubert does not practice Conventional Allopathic Medicine.
Because over 95 percent of diseases can be reversed in a cost-effective, safe and efficient way with holistic and lifestyle medicine, Pr. Joubert focuses on teaching and coaching. He no longer has a clinical practice in France, but he still on occasion organizes holistic health rejuvenation Mediterranean retreats and spiritual pilgrimages in South France.