Public Advocacy Mission

 

“Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.The enjoyment of the highest attainable standard of health is one of the fundamental rights of every human being without distinction of race, religion, political belief, economic or social condition”.   (World Health Organization’s Constitution)

ACR Institute’s public advocacy mission is to significantly reduce cancer incidence to less than 2 percent (by 2024) and concomitantly to increase cancer survival rates so that at least 90 percent of cancer patients will be cancer-free for at least ten years after diagnosis and the other 10 percent will live peacefully with their cancers in check, thanks to holistic savoir-faire.

This would be a two-steps approach. We would need first to experiment with the ACR Institute’s approach in one Nation. Since we are presently in the US,  we will try here. (2) And second, once a country’s leaders can show that ACR Institute’s “holistic cancer reversal” goal is feasible, we will contact the World Health Organization and other Institutions to see if the ACR Institute’s HIP protocol on rejuvenation and cancer reversal can be applied to the World Population.

Concomitantly, we believe it is also possible for less than 5 percent of the World Population to be diagnosed with a malignancy condition.

We feel that these three objectives can be met in five years, by 2024. See mission details  for plan of action to meet these objectives

Screen Shot 2015-04-24 at 5.34.39 PM

Copyright (c) 2019: Advanced Cancer Research Institute  and agents.
DISCLAIMER. Nothing in this blog-webstie is to be construed as medical or legal advise, including, but not limited to replies, comments and posts, all of which can not be deemed to constitute either a therapist-patient nor an attorney-client relationship.  For additional details about privacy policy & terms of use, please see the Institute’s legal link.

Recent Posts

Categories

Translate:

Tags

Contact

Email: info@advancedcancerresearch.org
Translate »
error: Content is protected !!